I've been working in the rail road all the live long day...

I've been bitten by the home improvement bug. When you're pregnant they call it nesting but the truth is I'm always like this. I've always got some home improvement project on my mind. Actually, I usually have several. I try to write them down in a notebook so I remember them all.

Anyway, the past couple days I've been working on the master bedroom. Wednesday I finally put the top coat of paint on the walls (I've got a blister and a very sore right hand to show for all of my hard work). Yesterday I started prepping the plywood floor to be painted. I'm about 2/3 of the way done filling in nail holes and things in the floor. Then I have to sand and prime it. Hopefully I'd be ready for the decorative part of the paint job by tomorrow morning. Once I'm done with all of that then I have to clean up and put the room back together. You probably won't hear from me again until Sunday.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?