Bloggin while pregnant: Any day now

I went to my doctor yesterday for a regular prenatal check up. He said that I'm far enough along in pregnancy now that if I went into labour they wouldn't try to stop it. Junior has also assumed the appropriate position for delivery (which means that I'm making more late night trips to the bathroom now). So when I got home yesterday I started packing my hospital bag. Later that day I mowed the lawn, did the dishes, did the laundry, and took some of the trash out ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Yes I know, I must be crazy.

Today I went shopping for last minute supplies for when the baby finally does make his/her appearance. Diaper pins, waterproof diaper covers, cloth diapers, and the like. I spent several minutes standing in the aisles of Toys R' Us and Babies R' Us trying to remember what I was forgetting. When I finally got back home today I went diving into the closet looking for all of the bits to the bassinet/changing table for the play pen we have. There's a whole lot of mess in that closet that I need to get rid of. Guess that's what I'll be doing tomorrow while Ethan is at school.

Anyway, this is all to say that I've been a little bit distracted lately and will be for a little while yet to come. This also means that I will have a short fuse and little patience (sorry hubby), 'nough said.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?