Thankful Thursday

It's Thankful Thursday over at The BadgerMum.

  • I'm thankful for having two nights in a row where I didn't have to deal with Sophia waking up and crying for an hour or more. I got so much sleep last night that I didn't know what to do with myself.

  • I'm thankful for the website I found with the instructions for making a baby sling. The store bought ones cost an arm and a leg. Today I spent about $8 on two yards to fabric that will yield two slings.

  • I'm thankful for being able to get out and do some light gardening. Over the past couple of days I've raked up a few piles of leaves and cut back some dead plants to neaten up the front yard.


  • What are you thankful for?

    Comments

    Popular Posts

    What's in a flower?

    Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

    Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?