Why you ungrateful little...

Now when I first saw this , I honestly thought that it was a joke, now I know better. I am reminded of a Berenstein Bears book that I had as a child. The introduction to the story said; “When little bears forget to pick up, store, and stash, some of their favorite things end up in the trash.” I guess these parents just took it one step further. I happen to think that kids these days do not really appreciate just how good they have it. What are the chances that more parents will take this type of approach to dealing with this type of situation? Better yet, how long do you suppose it would be before some enterprising parent tried to start a movement to have a national Parent On Strike day? I look forward to seeing how this story plays itself out.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?