Christians in a cat fight

I probably shouldn't touch this with a ten foot pole but I've been known to do things that I shouldn't. Christians are some of the most contentious people I have ever met. I don't quite get the current fire-storm take a look and maybe you can figure it out. These are just a few of the posts involved in this mess (there are trackbacks too).

World Magazine: heresy by implication (1/26/05, I think this started it)
Delinking (1/27/05)
Blogrolling Backlash (1/29/05, illustrated)
Christian factions in the blogosphere (1/29/05)
Herding Cats- The explosive movement in Evangelical blogosphere (1/29/05)

I really don't care one way or the other. I consider myself to be at the fringe of the Christian blogdom. Given this mess I am happy to remain there. But one thing I must address. At some point someone complains about the new Decablog*. The implication seems to be that there is some favouritism or exclusionary action going on here. The secret to the Decablog lies in the Ecosystem. I thought that would have been fairly obvious.

*In the interest of full disclosure I am married to one of the ten and am quite proud of his accomplishment.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?