Thankful Thursday

It's been a long day. I think I'll have to start writing these posts up on Wednesday night and post them in the morning before I run out the door. Anyway, I'm thankful for:
  1. Not crashing the car in the snow (there's at least 6 inches on the ground now).

  2. The anti-lock brakes and traction control that helped keep me from crashing the car in the snow.

  3. Getting to bible study early enough to get a parking spot in the driveway.

  4. Chocolate and almond biscotti with semi-sweet dark chocolate on the bottom and hot orange tea. The best breakfast I've had in a long time.

  5. Hot gooey brownies.

  6. Friends to share a cup of tea with.

  7. A working furnace.

  8. The chance to sit in on Ethan's class today.

  9. Ethan's teachers and therapists.

  10. This exchange as reported by one of Ethan's teachers.
    Teacher: Oops! I dropped your jacket!
    Ethan: It's a coat.

  11. Internet access!

  12. The chance to wander around the grocery store all by myself.

  13. I got this post published on the very first try.

I forgot what else I was going to write. So what are you thankful for?

Update: I remember what else I was going to write. I'm thankful that nobody tried anything really stupid during the President's inauguration. La Shawn live blogged it.

Update: BadgerMum is thankful too.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?