Things that make you go....huh?

From my site meter referrals:
Yahoo search "46 year old black men with the pimp mentality"

Google search "no african americans in Battlestar Galactica"
This one caught my attention because I've seen to original series and the remake. Both most definitely had black actors in them. The first few links were to letters to the editor of Science Fiction Weekly complaining that there weren't enough black characters and extras in the show and a couple of letters pointing out that ethnic diversity or lack there of has little or no bearing on whether or not a show is any good. I just skimmed the letters. I'm going back now to look for some postable bits.

Another Yahoo search
"a poster of uncle sam saying if your parents don't have money ask uncle sam"

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?