Thankful Thursday

Hey it's Thursday again! How did that happen? It has been one of those weeks where I found myself trying to think of something to be thankful for. There had to be something and there was so here goes. I'm thankful for/that:
  1. God's grace and mercy.

  2. I'm a live.

  3. I have a nice comfy bed with warm sheets and blankets.

  4. There is now dialogue when the boys fight over toys. Isaiah: No, no, no. Mine, mine, mine. Ethan: No! Stop that! Isaiah no!.

  5. I have a roof over my head, even if it leaks.

  6. Some of my yellow tulips survived whoever or whatever attacked them the other day.

  7. The rest of the tulips are at the beginning of a beautiful display.

  8. Grandparents who think it's fun to have their grandkids pounce on them at 7 o'clock in the morning.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?