Firefly rocks!

Hubby's been taping episodes of Firefly so we can watch a whole bunch of them at once (and so we can hit pause when ever the kids do something crazy). I was hooked after the first couple of episodes. All of the hype about the movie Serenity had me impatient to see the rest of them. I had hubby borrow the series DVD from a friend so we could watch the rest of the episodes (which we're doing as I type) before we go see the movie. Don't know when we'll be able to see the movie though. Babysitters are scarce 'round these here parts.

I don't know what I was doing when the series first aired but I'm kind of glad that I missed it then. I also missed out on the trauma of having episodes aired out of order or not shown at all.

So when does the campaign to bring the series back begin?

Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell 'em I ain't comin' back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
There's no place I can be
Since I found serenity
But you can't take the sky from me

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?