Frivolous Friday

I need to do something light hearted or I'm going to explode and bite somebody's head off. (Can you imagine how the survivors must feel if just watching this stuff on television makes your blood boil?)

I said something to Ethan yesterday that I wasn't expecting to have to say for another ten years or so (he's 4 now). "Ethan turn that music down!" At least it he wasn't listening to Turnequet (did I spell that right?) or something.

Sophia has figured out that she can go all the way up the stairs by herself whenever she wants to. Before she would just go part way up trying to get to me if I went upstairs. Now I'm wondering if I should show her how to get back down. She's only wanted to come back down twice since Tuesday and then she just stood at the top of the stairs and yelled until I got her. Most of the time she plays with the boys in Ethan's room.

Isaiah still likes to go splashing in the toilet. I'm surprised he hasn't made himself sick yet. Hopefully the cold bath that he gets every time he does it will help break him of the habit.

The boys found some mittens and proceeded to wear them around the house yesterday. That is until one them (probably Ethan) apparently tried to wash his hands while he was still wearing the mittens. Now they're a soggy heap in the downstairs bathroom sink. [Hubby comments, "That was Isaiah, and I wouldn't assume it was sink water that he was playing in." Oh joy.]

Last night I started work on a three tiered skirt for a costume for a performance later this month. It's going well. Once the kids settle down and hubby comes home I'll get back to working on it. I'm adding a different coloured trim to the hem so I'll have to do the calculations to figure out how much fabric I'll need for it. Hopefully I have enough fabric in my stash so that I won't need to buy any more.

Sis 1 and 2 will be coming to visit tomorrow. Hopefully we can find something fun to do that doesn't require using too much gas. One gas station here was up to $3.19 a gallon for the cheap stuff late yesterday afternoon.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?