Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. Sis 3's birthday is today. Happy birthday!

  2. The roof is almost done. I just have to figure out what to do with the water damage that occurred while I was lobbying to have the roof fixed.

  3. Homemade biscuits. I've got the oven heating up to bake a batch right now.

  4. Changing seasons.

  5. Annual church hay ride tomorrow. I missed last year's because of Sophia.

  6. More of the house than usual is still cleaner than it usually is despite all of the kids' best efforts to totally trash the place.

  7. I finally made new curtains for the dining room. It's so bright in there now that I keep thinking that I left the light on.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?