Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for/that:
  1. Freedom in Christ.

  2. God's grace and mercy.

  3. My ankle is getting better faster than I thought it would.

  4. Friends to help around the house while my ankle gets better.

  5. Kids that are too smart for their own good. I found the three of them standing around the ice cream (lactose free) in the kitchen last night. Hubby had been a little late getting home with dinner and they apparently decided to take matters into their own hands. The recycling bin had been carefully emptied and turned upside down in front of the fridge. Ethan had a spoon in his hand.

  6. I haven't had any episodes like this....yet. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I tell that kind of story.

  7. The boys have willingly gone to bed early two nights in a row. Sophia is another matter entirely.

  8. Isaiah has been counting to 5 at the top of his lungs and has now gotten Sophia into the act.


  9. Almost forgot one.

  10. Ethan has found other ways to herd Isaiah besides grabbing him around the neck and dragging him along. Now he just grabs his hand or his shoulders and pushes or pulls him along.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?