Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful for/that:
  1. Today is Thursday.

  2. I remembered that today is Thursday.

  3. Tomorrow is Friday.

  4. The day after that is Saturday.

  5. Plain old simple cough syrup, store bought (store brand too). Back in the day you would have to cook up your own. The stuff I took last night went to work as soon as I was done swallowing. It only lasts for 4 hours but that's really all I needed.

  6. "I want cheese!" Said by Sophia as she jumps at the end to let you know how earnest she is. Still haven't been able to squeeze that request out of Isaiah though.

  7. The kids are in better shape than mommy and daddy.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?