That was totally refreshing

I went to dance class tonight (I skipped last week because hubby was sick). Our teacher was on her way back from visiting family in New Orleans so we were on our own during class. After class we sat and talked over a bottle of wine for a while. It's amazing that we all come from extremely different back grounds and have completely different life experiences (I'm currently the baby of the group) but we can find common ground and comfort each other in times of crisis. I've lost count of how many times we've rallied around a member of the group who was going through a rough patch. I know they'd do the same for me if I ever needed it. It's good to have friends.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?