What's up with the weather?

Yesterday it was all scary slick outside. On my way to dance class I got to an intersection and couldn't stop. I was on foot. Now all the snow has melted (there wasn't that much to begin with). It's rainy and as dreary outside as it gets. On days like this (which usually occur in the spring and fall) I think to myself that this must be what London is like. The heat in the house has hardly come on at all this morning either. That's great for the heating bill but this is January in the north east. We're usually hip deep in snow by now.

The low temperature for tonight is predicted to be a more seasonable 26 degrees F. With all of the rain falling today things will be quite slick by nigh fall.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?