Thankful Thursday

Umm, I'll have to get back to you on this one. I've got to get everyone ready for a trip to the doctor's office.

Update: (1:00PM EST) Well, we're back and I am thankful for/that:
  1. It's just a sinus infection.

  2. It's been two years since I've gotten sick enough to be on antibiotics.

  3. I get to take a five day course of medicine instead of the usual ten day course.

  4. Hubby got new tires for the car so now it doesn't wobble any more. It feels like a brand new car.

  5. The old worn out tires didn't get us into a car wreck.

  6. Hubby also got a new battery for the car. No more jumping the darn thing any time I need to go anywhere!

  7. Chocolate.

  8. (I forgot to mention this one last week.) Ethan's recent bout of gut trouble seems to have furthered his awareness of when he needs to use the bathroom. (It was hard not to laugh when I saw him running for the bathroom holding his bottom.)

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?