Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. "I could be finished in 2 years," says hubby to me after meeting with a dissertation coach yesterday. I intend holding him to it. This fall will make 9 years he's been in his program.

  2. Coffee! I'm enjoying a cup from my new french press (birthday present from my mother in law) as I type.

  3. I'm fairly certain now that Ethan can read. He read "good" as "God" while I was teaching him a new memory verse this week. He also read "them" as "the" and "of" as "for" which tells me that he recognises those words. I'm so excited!

  4. "Wow! Is beauful!" says Sophia. It seems to be one of her new sayings.

  5. Isaiah wrote the letter H on his chalk board yesterday and I'm pretty sure that he tried to sign H as well. Right now he's behind the couch with a copy of Sandra Boynton's Doggies: A counting and barking book saying, "Doggie" as he turns each page.

  6. The dishwasher repair guy is coming next week. All of my blogging time this week has been taken up with doing dishes by hand since the dishwasher stopped working after it had an incident.

  7. The van's breaks have finally been fixed. No more disconcerting engaging of the antilock breaks at inappropriate times.

  8. Sewing mania. I've made a tunic and two skirts for myself and one for Sophia in two days. Now I've got to make something for hubby and the boys.

  9. The washer and dryer are still working.

  10. I get to make a trip to the fabric store today. Mostly because I can't remember where I put the fusiable interfacing I bought the last time I went there. There's also a store closing sale on.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?