Thankful Thursday

One day late but none the less I am thankful for/that:
  1. My new computer. So new, so fast. I'm trying not the drool all over it.

  2. My brother-in-law who did all of the computer shopping for me. He got me what I wanted at the price I wanted.

  3. Sis3. She went back home on Monday. She left her mark though. Sophia gave me Sis3's classic what-are-you-talking-about look. She even had the curl in her upper lip. It was hilarious.

  4. I found Isaiah in his bed last night, underneath the fitted sheet, without any clothes on. He seems to have finally gotten the idea that he's supposed to sleep in the bed (rather than under it) and underneath the sheets (rather than tossing them into the corner). Now if we could just get him to keep is clothes on

  5. The boys start school again next week. Part of me is relieved that they'll be out of the house for a few hours each day (giving me time to put the house back together). Another part of me is a little weirded out by the fact that Ethan will be starting kindergarten in less than a week.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?