Thankful Thursday

I've been a bit of a slacker with the blog lately but I'm trying to mend my ways. So to that end today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Isaiah starts at his new school in less than two weeks (just got the call from the school district to confirm it).

  2. Sophia writing on and with anything and everything she can get her ink stained little fingers on. She may be a great writer or blogger some day. Maybe I'll have her start blogging for me once she learns how to read.

  3. The sight of Sophia clomping around the house in her brother's old snow boots. She's had a thing for shoes ever since she learned how to roll over as a baby. I suspect that she learned how to crawl so she could get at the shoes that I kept moving out of her reach.

  4. Peace and quiet.

  5. Central heating, indoor plumbing, electricity, dishwashers, washing machines, dryers...

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?