Story of My Life

I heard parts of this story some time ago and thought it sounded like the story of my life. I got to hear more of it as it was rebroadcast a few days ago and it still sounds a lot like my life. I highly recommend listening to the interview. I'll put the book on my birthday list and see if I get it.
Mary Beth Busby & Megan Massey: "Dear Megan: Letters on Life, Love and Fragile X

Two mothers of sons with Fragile X syndrome, the most common inherited cause of mental retardation and autism, share stories of grief and triumph.

Guests

Mary Beth Busby, a founding board member of the Fragile X Research Foundation (FRAXA).

Megan Massey, registered nurse and vice president of the Board of Directors of FRAXA.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?