Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. Peace and quiet. It doesn't come to the house often but I'm glad when it does.

  2. The kids (even Isaiah somewhat) seem to have resigned themselves to my randomly accosting them to look through their hair for nits. And they weren't nearly as upset about the second round of shampooing either. I just had to deal with their usual level of hair washing angst.

  3. Friends from far come near.

  4. The drunken sots brawling in the streets at three o'clock in the morning will quickly be buried under piles of course work once classes begin.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I am thankful that I have the ability to read and write and expand my world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?