Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. TulipGirl's Recipes to Try post which helped inspire me to start making forays into the kitchen again. I've made dinner from scratch two nights in a row now and I was able to eat what I made.

  2. Isaiah and Sophia have both started drawing faces. It is interesting to note that they are going through the same developmental stages just at different times in their lives.

  3. Those few days of wonderful spring like weather this week. I held it together long enough to walk the kids down to the park to play and watch the ducks.

  4. Hubby turned up at the park with the car just as I was starting to fade. I wouldn't have made it home under my own steam.

  5. The chance to day dream over the growing stack of gardening catalogs.

  6. Isaiah: Daaaaddy! Daaaaddy!
    Said Isaiah this morning when he wanted to be let out of his room. We have to lock him in when we go to bed because he has a tendency to wander around in the middle of the night otherwise. He usually just rattles the door knob when he's awake and ready to go.

  7. We got to turn the heat off for a few days and open up all of the windows to let in the warm breezes.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?