More on Spitzer Prostitution Scandal

Cross posted at Say Anything: Reader blogs.


Now that the initial shock over Elliot Spitzer's involvement in a prostitution ring is starting to wear off, and as Spitzer has yet to resign, I'm feeling less sorry for him. Spitzer is now being caught on a bed of nails that he made for himself (Spitzer Gets Spitzered).

Spitzer earned his place on my people-I-will-never-vote-for list with his pursuit of crisis pregnancy centers in New York city some years ago. In fact I created that list just for him. I find it ironic that Spitzer had to cancel his morning meeting with an abortion rights group that was advocating for a particularly repugnant abortion rights law because of the prostitution scandal.

A note to New York state Republicans, y'all might want to stop talking now. Really.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?