Tornado Warning

About 30 minutes ago I'm at the bank and one of the tellers mentions something about a tornado waring for the country. As I'm walking across the parking lot I see the dark clouds and horizontal lightening hovering just about where my neighbourhood is.

Right now I'm home. The boys are holed up at school and there's hail falling. The radio's batteries are good and we're ready to bolt for the basement with the bottled water. Here's hoping we don't need to.


Update 3:33 PMEDT: It has stopped raining, the sky is clearing, and the boys' bus just pulled up. Obviously we didn't have to bolt for the basement.

There were/are other storm watches and warnings in the area.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?