Good Big Brother

Ethan just came running up the stairs on the verge of having a melt down. He was fretting about needing some scissors. When he came rushing into the bedroom (where I'm trying and failing miserably to take a nap) I saw that Ethan had two red flavorices in his hand. He'd managed to get one open for himself but couldn't get one open for Sophia. He was as upset about this as if it were his flavorice that he couldn't open. I opened the thing for him and he promptly took it from me and gave to Sophia (she had followed him up the stairs). I made sure to give him a hug and a kiss for being such a thoughtful big brother. Then I sent him back downstairs to get a blue flavorice for me.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?