Birthday Girl

When I was a kid (alright I was a teenager) I wanted a purple bedroom. That never quite happened so I gave my daughter a purple room for her birthday. I had to talk her down from a deep dark purple but she's happy with the colour she got.



She insisted on a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and purple sprinkles. I couldn't find purple sprinkles so I got some extra purple icing instead. She was so excited about her cake that she sampled it before I got to icing it hence the odd shape.


More pictures of the festivities are at My Picture Blog.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday to Sophia! What an adorable child she is!

    And - purple is a rich, elegant and lovely color. Hope she enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?