Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. I remembered on Thursday to do my Thankful Thursday post.

  2. Sleep, can't get enough of the stuff.

  3. Cheerful happy kids crawling all over grandma and grandpa and having a grand old time.

  4. Helping hands.

  5. Friends, new and old.

  6. Baking weather is here! This week alone I've made two batches of muffins, a loaf of apple bread, and a batch of apple crisp.

  7. I probably say this every year but, the dance of brightly coloured autumn leaves on eddies of wind.

  8. The opportunity to present a different more hopeful message about autism.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. Try my apple raisin bread pudding recipe...I am definitely thankful for that!

    Also thankful for my kids, books to read, the U.S. Military and my husband...who is an awesome Dad and Soldier as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a good recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?