Monday Morning Minutes

  1. As a "stay at home" mom I really wonder how on earth "working" moms go out and work for some one else and do their work with the families as well. My one job as mom takes pretty much everything I've got.

  2. Tin ear. That has been a thought often in my mind of late particularly when contemplating the people who insist that vaccines cause autism. I was at a focus group this weekend to discuss priorities for the National Vaccine Plan sitting at a table with a couple of people who were clearly in the vaccines are evil camp. Lets just say that the fact that they were sitting face to face with someone who has actual intimate knowledge of autism and no animosity whatsoever towards vaccines (other than the fact that my last flu shot hurt more than I had expected but I had to be brave for the kids) did not compute.

  3. God have mercy on us miserable sinners. Shooting your kids, somebody else's kids, the cops, random old people, or random immigrants is not the way to solve your problems. What gives you or anybody else the right to take someone's life because you are having a bad day, week, month, life? It's not about you.

That's it I'm done.

Comments

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?