Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. A little bit of summer time for a little while.

  2. No one got sunburned frolicking for they were worth in the unusually warm weather.

  3. Bird song.

  4. Children's voices raised in song. Even if they are off key.

  5. Sophia's pre-school music teacher. She did a great job of generations of kids to love learning and music. She will be missed.

  6. Hubby got job he wasn't even looking for.

  7. Spectacular hard working teachers. When they're good they're gold.

  8. All of the stuff I was gonna write about but have now forgotten.

  9. Remember one. The delicate yellow green fuzz on the trees.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I did put my name in for summer teaching at the university, as I do every summer, but I don't usually get anything. So I can't say I didn't pursue it, but I didn't expect them to end up having anything for me (and I was right to think that, since they assigned all the courses to other people originally, but someone just backed out at the last minute).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I add you for Mafia Wars, and then take a minute to look over your profile, and then find that I simply must follow your blog!

    What am I thankful for? Yesterday it was fresh sweet corn on the cob. Today it is being able to eat out with lots of friends from church. Also, I'm really enjoying all the new flowers I planted in the front yard beds over the weekend with DS1.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?