Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. The five minute nap I got today.

  2. Homemade bread fresh out of the oven.

  3. My over enthusiastic little kitchen helpers and their faux French accents.

  4. The reviving company of good friends.

  5. The gathering together of the saints (no not the football team!).

  6. Apple picking season.

  7. Those who continually rescue us from danger.

  8. The freedom to be a jerk and the wisdom not to be.

  9. Joy comes in the morning and the mourning.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

  1. I love this idea of yours. We seldom remember to count our blessings. We are more busy counting our sorrows.

    This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the idea from another blogger, Badgermom, years ago. It's the one thing I've been consistent about with this blog over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

What's in a flower?

Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?