Tales From The Crib

Things heard in my home of late.
  • "Oh no I can't find it! I have short term memory loss!" Wailed the distraught ten year old boy.


  • "Bath!" Proudly declared the one year old boy upon being discovered playing in the toilet.


  • "Are you stinky," I asked
    "Yes," the two year old willingly admitted with an excited grin.
    "Are you telling the truth?" I asked
    "Yes." She was, of course, not telling the truth.


  • "Ha ha ha!" said the ten year old.
    "That's not funny," came the six year old's indignant retort.
    "That wasn't a funny laugh. That was an evil laugh," the ten year old informed her.


  • "You can't wash someone's hair with Sprite!" Said the indignant six year old to the nonplussed two year old.


  • "Put it down," was the emphatic and decisive instruction of the eight year old when he saw me coming with the comb.
    "Good bye," was his distraught response to my not putting down the comb.
  • Comments

    Popular Posts

    What's in a flower?

    Treating autism as traumatic brain injury

    Battlestar Galactica needs more colour?