Can I tell you something. Got to tell you one thing. If you expect the freedom that you say is yours prove that you deserve it. Help us to preserve it or being free will just be words and nothing more.
Kansas, 1974

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for/that:
  1. The sun is still above the horizon at 5:00PMEST. Spring is on the way!

  2. I have yet to succumb to the stomach bug that has hit everyone else in the family.

  3. It has been a whole year with no new trips to the ER.

  4. Central heating. At a time when the radio weather guy has to specify negative or positive for the temperature I am really glad for that particular technological advance.

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful that in spite of everything each day gets a little better

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for ability to adjust the heat in my apt, my 14yr old car that gets me to and fro, my job, co-workers i like, a paycheck tomorrow, and true friendship.

    ReplyDelete